Drake’s Net Worth: As of May 2023, Drake’s net worth is estimated at $250 million.
Aubrey Drake Graham is a Canadian rapper, songwriter, and singer professionally known as Drake.
Drake is known for his songs which are “God’s Plan”, “Hotline Bling,” and “Toosie Slide.”
By some of his fans, Drake is also nicknamed the “Champagne Papi.”
Rapper from Canada who initially rose to stardom as an actor on the well-known TV adolescent drama series Degrassi: The Next Generation before launching a lucrative and significant music career.
Let us know more about his life and net worth!
|Drake Net Worth 2023||$250 million|
|Full name||Aubrey Drake Graham|
|Born||24 October 1986|
|Age||36 years old|
|Height||6 ft (1.83 m)|
|Country of origin||Toronto, Canada|
|Parents||Sandi Graham, Dennis Graham|
|Record labels||Young Money Entertainment, OVO Sound|
|Source of income||Rapping, Singing, Songwriter, Actor|
When he was young, he was a bar mitzvah and attended a Jewish day school. At the age of five, Drake’s parents separated. After the divorce, he and his mother stayed in Toronto while his father moved back to Memphis, where he spent many years in prison for drug-related crimes.
Drake’s mother, Sandi Graham, is a part of the Jewish heritage who worked as an English teacher and a florist. His father, Dennis Graham, is a musician and a drummer. His parents divorced when Drake was 5 years old, and his mother Sandi took full custody of him.
There have been rumours that Raemiah Julianna is Drake’s half-sister. Many internet users have concluded that they resemble one another.
Drake is currently single however, he has a son, Adonis, who he co-parents with Sophie Brussaux. He has noted that his favourite rappers are HOV, Wayne, Young Tony, Biggie and 3000.
Drake Net Worth Growth
The majority of Drake’s income comes from the music industry, followed by acting and endorsements.
Drake is estimated to earn $4 million monthly and $40 million yearly.
|Net Worth (2023)||$260 Million|
|Profession||Rapper, singer-songwriter, actor|
|Monthly Income And Salary||$4 million +|
|Drake Yearly Income And Salary||$40 Million +|
How is Drake so rich?
Drake amassed income from acting and music, but his success as a top-selling rap artist has contributed the most to his net worth.
He has collaborated with well-known companies, including Sprite, Nike, and Apple Music.
Drake and Apple Music agreed to a $19 million contract in 2016, which includes exclusive releases and promotional appearances. Drake’s net worth has likely risen as a result of these collaborations.
Drake has won many awards which, have contributed to his success.
- Grammy for best album for “Take Care” (2013)
- Grammy for best rap song for “God’s Plan” and “Hotline Bling” (2017, 2019)
- Grammy for best melodic rap performance for “Wait For You” and “Hotline Bling” (2023, 2017)
- MTV Music Award for Best Hip-Hop (2016, 2014, 2012)
- Unauthorized use of his ex-girlfriend’s vocals in the song “Marvin’s Room.”
- Being intimate with Rihanna at the Lucky Strike Lanes bowling facility in Manhattan.
- Releasing the first stanza of his debut album, Thank Me Later, which has a whole verse devoted to Rihanna.
- Installing an offensive billboard in his hometown of Toronto.
- Performing the hit song “Every Girl” by Young Money onstage at the 2009 BET Awards among a sizable crowd of young females.
- On the album’s second cover, Take Care, he is seen sporting someone else’s watch.
- What are interesting facts about Drake?
Drake is not his real name.
He almost gave up on his dreams.
He is from Canada.
- What was Drake’s first hit?
Drake’s first was “Best I ever had.”
- What is Drake’s net worth in Indian rupees?
Drake’s Net worth comes up to approximately Rs.20,64,18,96,940 or 2064 crore rupees.
- Is Drake a millionaire or a billionaire?
Drake has a net worth of $250 million, hence making him a millionaire.
- What is Drake’s salary?
Drake’s Monthly Income is around $4 million.
- What is the net income of Drake?
As of July 2023, he has net worth and assets worth $250 million. Drake is paid approximately $1 Million per concert.
- Is Drake the richest rapper?
- How much money has Drake made in his career?
Drake hoarded a humongous fortune during his career with his current net worth at around $250 million.